(home base is just to the left of Solwezi)

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Update - One month in and still alive



It is now the end of week 5 and I have settled in very well. As you can see my veggie garden and most of my garden is now clear of weeds and ready for planting. Of course I am not responsible, all the hard work has been from my gardener Godwin, a very talented man. I think i will be winning the veggie garden challenge with my darling Bro.

I have managed to squeeze in a little bit of work between the dinner parties and the BBQ's, but not too much.

I now have wheels, i am the proud owner of a Toyota Hilux Surf. Shopping expeditions are now planned, as are the holiday expeditions. But the first excursion outside of Lumwana will be to the golf course, and that will be tomorrow. Pictures of the first expedition to come tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment